July 17, 2013

Result of Postal/Sorting Assistant(PA/SA) Exam 2013 declared



india post has been published the list of shortlisted Candidates for Computer Typing / Data Entry Test.. ( Paper II ) based on the Aptitude Test conducted under Phase-I earlier.

Aptitude Test (Paper I) for all the postal circles is completed. The List of shortlisted candidates for the Computer Typing / Data Entry (PAPER II) for Andhra Pradesh, Gujrat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, North East, Odisha, West Bengal Postal Circles is given under below link

click here to see result


III. The list is in order of Roll Number.


IV. Paper II is tentatively scheduled on 10th,11th,24th,25th,31th August 2013 and 1st September 2013



Facility of generation of Admit Card by the shortlisted candidate will be available on the above website from 1100AM on 22/07/2013.

15 comments:

  1. sir,

    sir,
    I lost my roll no. for the post of sorting assistant. Recently andhra pradesh postal circle results have been out. please tell me the way to know my application number and roll number.

    my name: MEKALA RAGHU
    date of birth: 11/06/1992

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have envelop of pa sa form...application no are print on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have lost my roll no and i dont have envelope how can i get the result plz reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir i got 20 in reasoning and 12 in maths and 11 in english and 5 in general knowledge total marks is
    48 can i qualify 2 next round. in andrapradesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think we want to get miminum 10 marks in all objectives na sir

    ReplyDelete
  6. can u please tell about expected cut off 2014 exam???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hv got 17 mks in reasoning and 13 in maths and 14 in english and 15 in general knowledge total marks is 59.... am i elegible for 2nd round... I am in OBCCat & jharkhand circle....

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir, jharkhand ka cut off kitna jayega obc category ka.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am from West Bengal Circle. I got 71 marks in Part I exam with sectional marks (GK – 12, Maths – 20, English – 17, Reasoning – 22). What are my chances to get selected ?

    I am in General Category.

    Please reply, and thanks for ultimate information provided !! Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. iam from andhra pradesh got 72 marks general category what are the chances for next round

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Oh I am happy to find this website through google.
    Hbse result

    ReplyDelete
  13. PA Clerk Result 2018 can check Allahabad High Court Result 2018 from the official website.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...